Our winter motorcycle show is now accepting nominations of bikes and builders you’d like to see in the show. If you’d like our review committee to consider a bike, please nominate it before the deadline of Dec. 15th 2017. You can find out how at http://GarageBrewed.com
This year’s show is a bit different than past years. Here are a few key changes:
- A silent auction of custom painted helmets by local artists to benefit a charity. Helmets donated by Biltwell Inc.
- We have longer show hours on Saturday from noon to midnight. This is to help reduce the crowding issues from past years when it was only in the evening.
- We now have a distinguished panel of judges for each category except People’s Choice which will be a digital vote by attendees.
- Our venue, Rhinegeist Brewery, has given us their entire public facility for the show. This will allow us to spread the crowd out more and create a new show layout.
- We are now accepting bikes from around all of North America, not just our region. We want to provide a great show and are casting a wider net.
See the winners of last year’s show at http://garagebrewed.com/2017-show-results/
We are currently lining up vendors and sponsors. If you’d like to have your brand involved in this growing motorcycle show please contact Tim Burke at 513-277-0300 or use the Contact Us form to send us an email. Do not use the above for bike nominations, visit http://garagebrewed.com/nominate-a-bike/ to nominate a bike.